15 abril, 2009

Retirado do contexto #82

Precious moments...

A friend, living in a different continent (she's 10 and a half hours ahead, for her it's 3am), is sleepless. A problem is bugging her. She finds me online and we talk a bit. I give my input and she seems to feel better. Here's the (slightly edited) dialogue that followed:

her you're right
are you busy?
do not want to keep you from work
me wanna talk?
I have work but it's fine
it's not every day a sleepless friend needs my warm words :)
her thanks a ton
i'll be brave now
and try and sleep
me yes try dear
and remember it's a mental process more than a physical one :)
her yes
that is true
will keep this thought in mind
me and now just try to sleep
like a good girl!
her will sleep with a smile thinking of you
me :)
her maybe i will get a pic of you
to keep me company
me eheheheh
her do not get spooked
me no dear, all is fine!
her okay :-)
me you know the postcard you sent me with the men in bicycles
her
yes
me it's on my cork board at the entrance of my apartment
so i look at it every day when i leave and when i come back home
and smile :)
her that is such a nice thing to share
me "handsome men"... f***ing hilarious!
her thanks claudia
me :D
me you're welcome dear!
her ok off i go
me sleep tight
her oh man i miss you
a H U G
me you have me here :)
that's the most me i can get really!
HUG back
her tata
me tata
___________

... I think this tata business is an Indian thing :-)

3 comentários:

Deepti Goel disse...

dearest... i would have been more disturbed and bothered if it weren't for your soothing words... obrigado.

i am reminded of how unlucky the people must be for whom 'ALL BY MYSELF' strikes acord... who can relate to
"Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home"

I am fortunate. I will never have to feel that way... all coz of you Duozhe you... :-)
You are always home... for me.

Deepti Goel disse...

oops forgot to mention TATA is a big indian business house that manufactures a number of things from salt to steel... recently they have also been in th news for producing India's and maybe the world's cheapest car called Tata Nano...

Also Tata means Bye Bye in Hindi...it is very colloquial.

cheers,
deepti.

Atlantico Central disse...

You're fortunate girls :)