29 abril, 2018

Caprichos #482

I found him at the door when I arrived work around 8.15am
normally he comes on weekdays and gathers lots of attention from the staff
but today his loud meoooow had only one reverent listener (in me).
His collar has a phone number and says: "I'm Rolf. I'm not lost."
Rolf likes company so he got closer and when I sat on the corridor sofa by his side he jumped on my lap purring. I brought him to the office and put him on a side chair, but as soon as he saw me sitting by the desk he jumped on my lap again, which he used as a spring board to access the desk.
Once there, he stared at the window with just enough intent to make me realize I should open it. He remained on the table a few more minutes (I want to believe not to hurt my feelings) before calmly stepping outside disappearing shortly after. I shared his company for about 30 minutes... I loved it, but I think he was surprised not to have more attention... too sad not to know the days of the week!

Sem comentários: