12 maio, 2016

Caprichos #400

Though unassuming, Eclair bakery has an astonishing variety of eclairs and regular pastries... definitely worth a stop when in Midtown. And there's no line!
After trying to get to Ess-a-Bagel on Sunday morning and looking at the line coming out of the door and curling up on the sidewalk, I thought this might have been a Sunday brunch phenomenon and went elsewhere. By mid-morning on Monday the brunch crowds were gone, but the line still got to the door though it was contained inside the establishment. I decided to wait, but wondered if it really made sense to wait for half an hour to get a plain bagel to go... I still don't know if it's worth half an hour of my life, but the bagel was warm and crunchy and I loved it!
(there was no time to try it all)

Sem comentários: