20 abril, 2012

Parece que estou a ouvir #131

Keep on Trying
Poco

I've been thinkin' bout all the times you told me,
You're so full of doubt you just can't let it be but I know,
If you keep on comin' back for more and I keep on tryin',
I keep on tryin' and
I've been drinkin' now just a little too much,
And I don't know how I can get in touch with you,
Now there's only one thing for me to do is to keep on tryin'
To get home to you,
And I feel so satisfied when I can see you smile I,
I want to confide in all that is true so I,

Keep on trying I'm thru with lying,
Just like the sun above I keep on shinning thru, oh yes I'll,
Keep on trying I'm tired of crying,
I've got to find a way to get home to you,

I've been thinkin' bout all the times you held me
I never heard you shout the flow of energy was so fine
Now I think I'll lay it on the line and keep on tryin'
To get home to you,
And I feel so satisfied when I can see you smile I,
I want to confide in all that is true so I

Keep on trying I'm thru with lying
Just like the sun above I'll come shinning thru, yes I will,
Keep on trying I'm tired of crying
I've got to find a way to get home to you

Sem comentários: