05 maio, 2009

Espantos #185


I do totally unnecessary and silly things.

Came home today and stopped by the mailboxes to get my mail. Instead of going up one floor to the parking lot (as usual) and then two more floors up to get to my apartment, I just walked on the lower covered parking lot (it was raining) and then went up two floors. When I put the key at the door it wouldn’t turn on the lock… I then looked up and the number at the top of the door was 207 instead of 307. I had messed up the floor again, but the previous times I noticed before actually trying to open the door.

Annoyed at my own stupidity I start walking back hoping that at least no one was home.
 I was half way down the corridor when I heard the door opening in the distance. I stopped and turned back to face the puzzled guy: sorry man, that was me, I’m on the wrong floor… sorry about that!

He waves back: 
not a problem!

Sem comentários: