12 junho, 2011

Sem título #21

Friendly conversation between a Nashville airport security guy and myself after I put my small, but heavy, carry-on suitcase on the x-ray belt:

him (pulling the suitcase and joking): wow, ma'am... what did you put in here?
me (smiling): everything!
him: really?
me: let me put it to you this way... if you were travelling to Europe for a month and a half and after that to Hawaii for ten days would you be able to fit everything you would need in that tiny bag?
him (surprised): hell no!
me (grinning): well... I could!
______________

Flight attendant talk:

...if you have any electronic portable devices with an on-off switch button, such as celular phones, laptop computers, cd players, play stations, ipods, or ipads, please turn them off now and stow them away. We appreciate your immediate cooperation.

...we will now proceed with our beverage service. Today our complimentary soft drinks are water, coke, sprite, ginger ale, sierra mist, dr pepper, ice tea, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato juice, strawberry, cranberry or raspberry juice, grape juice, coffee and tea. We also have wine and beer for $5. We accept all major credit cards or cash, but we do appreciate exact change. We will be coming through with the cart shortly so please remove your head, feet, elbows, arms, fingers, knees and all your body parts from the aisle.

1 comentário:

Atlantico Central disse...

Considerando o propósito da mala ela não é pequena, é MINÚSCULA